Friday, December 2, 2011

Evie's Christmas Pictures

The other morning I woke up and decided that I would kill myself.
Not only did I do my morning routine of feeding Evie, 
cleaning the downstairs and do my hour long workout. 
I also decided that I would take Evie's Christmas pictures.

Am I crazy?
YES!
Was it really worth it?
and the answer is...
YES YES YES!! 

I was actually pleasantly surprised at how good she was 
throughout the entire 45 minute long shoot.
Granted, some of the pictures are a tad blurry in spots
but what do you expect from a super wiggly three month old.
I'm so in love with this beautiful blue eyed girl.
I can't help but kiss her 
ALL THE TIME!!












I know she's mine, therefore I'm bias, but I think she's
 the most beautiful girl in the entire world.
I can't say it enough...
I love you Evie.

No comments: