Wednesday, May 25, 2011

23 Weeks and Counting...

The ultrasound I had today was my "20 week complete". I had to keep rescheduling because the 
tech and the Dr. schedule kept conflicting with each other, which I was fine with. 
I kept hoping that if we pushed it far enough out Jared might be home for it, 
but unfortunately he wasn't. I was so bummed not only because we could't share the 
experience together, but because he couldn't see it at all. 
It was so fun to her again! This is going to sound so silly but even though she's
inside me I miss her so much. I just can't get enough of her!!
Can you blame me? For crying out loud look how 
amazing she is...

Look at that cute face, I just want to kiss those beautiful little lips...



...and I could just suck on that tiny foot.

And just in case you were wondering... She's still a girl!

On one hand,
 I feel like it's going by so fast, I can't believe I'm already more than half way done.
On the other hand,
 it still hasn't completely sunk in that this is
all happening, and that in a few SHORT months we're gong to have 
a brand new baby in our arms.
We are so happy that there are such things as miracles, and we're 
so grateful that we get to experience one first hand. 

No comments: