I have ALWAYS wanted a boy first, you know the "protective big brother".
So when I found out that I was pregnant I tried
to convince myself the whole time that we were having a boy, even though I
knew deep down that we were having a girl. I denied
it to everyone who told me I was.
When Jared and I went to the Dr. appointment this
morning for the gender determination and we were told we were having
a little girl I wasn't even surprised.
I almost started crying I was SO HAPPY!! I couldn't stop
staring at our beautiful little girl on that big screen
waving to us.
I can't believe that we are so lucky to be blessed
with such an amazing miracle. She's only
the size of a turnip but we love her more than anything already.
Isn't she the most perfect thing you've ever seen? I already want to kiss
those cute little feet and cuddle her so close.
Evie, we love you so much and can't wait to hold you in our arms.



2 comments:
ahhhh!!! That is such wonderful news Rachel! I am so so so excited for you and Jared! Oh she will be beautiful i just know it! Congratulations and I cant wait to see and hear more through your journey towards motherhood!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! You are going to be a wonderful mom... little Evie is so lucky! Can't wait to see her! :)
Post a Comment