This is actually what I've been dying to blog about for almost two months...
Isn't he or she the most perfect thing you've ever seen?
Well, I'm in Love!
So I found out I was pregnant on a sunday morning in January while Jared was
out of town for work, I had had a feeling I was for the past three days
prior to taking the test, but I was still in shock when I read it. I started freaking out
and the only one I could tell was our little boy Kodiak.
I could tell by the way he was wagging his tail and smiling up at me
he was very excited to be a big brother!!
Since Jared was in Canada at the time we couldn't talk on the phone
and I didn't know how much longer he'd be out, so I just took a picture of my positive
pregnancy test and decided to email it over to him. So I waited and waited,
and waited just a little bit longer for him to get online so we could chat
before I went to church. Once he was on I emailed him the picture
and he was so excited, he couldn't believe it.
So 11 weeks and 4 days into it I'm still in shock and still can't
believe how incredibly lucky and blessed we are to have this miracle.


1 comment:
Congratulations! Being pregnant is quite possibly one of the most incredible experiences you will ever have. I miss it. I LOVED being pregnant. But...you will love being a mommy even more. So happy for you! Your life is going to change so much, and your's and Jared's dynamic will be so totally different once your little one gets here...but you'll be amazed at how much your love grows for both your husband and your new addition.
So happy for you!
Post a Comment