Tuesday, February 1, 2011

M.I.A.

I know I know. I've said it before but I mean it literally this time, it has seriously been way too long. If you want a number, it has been 360 days since my last post. 
YIKES!! 
What in the world has been going on? Well my friends let me tell you...
As many of you know I have been a dental assistant for almost 6 years now. I was going to 
dental assisting school at nights while still attending the fabulous Riverton High School. 
GO SILVERWOLVES!!


Not really, I actually HATED high school. But anyway I was going to school at nights to get my 
degree that much faster, and I was fortunate to get a job right out out of high school. 
I got a job working at the dental office that my teacher from school worked at 
as the dental hygienist. Anyway to make an already long story 
somewhat shorter, if thats possible, I left there after about 10 months
to go to an office that was closer and for more money.
I worked for that next dentist for 4 1/2 years, and might I say the most awful 
4 1/2 years of my life. I was treated terrible, I was harassed on a daily basis by the dentist and made fun of for 
being LDS, also by the dentist. Real charmer he was and shockingly enough it resulted in him firing me for 
pursuing my love for photography. It was the best way to end my time working there. I never thought I'd 
be so happy to be let go from a position.
So that's what I've been up to, not working, spending more time with the two most important
men in my life...


I love them so much!! And spending more time on photography. 
Jared and I actually talk about it all the time how big of a pain Kodiak is, and how 
tough it is having such a NEEDY (understatement) dog. 
But no matter how annoyed we may get or frustrated that we can't go anywhere even if 
it's just overnight we can't imagine our life without him, not even for one second 
do either one of us take back one second with him. He is without a doubt the best thing that has happened to us thus far. 
Onto a less cheesy note... Jared has a new job, well not new, he's worked there 
since May of last year but since I NEVER post anymore it may be new to the very few 
who haven't completely given up on me and my pathetic excuse for a blog. 
He works for a company called SRS, Shooting Range Specialists. What he does is travels all over the country and sometimes out of the country building both indoor and outdoor shooting ranges. 
Other than being away from us he really likes it. Thank goodness!! It's so nice for him to finally have a job he enjoys. 
So I think that's pretty much it. I know for it being a year since my last update nothing has really happened. I guess we're just the definition of boring.   

1 comment:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

Wow! When I first clicked on the link for your blog, I thought it was for another friend...her name is Rachel, and her husband is JASON, so very close to your guys names :). I wasn't expecting an update from you! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. Keep posting so I can keep updated on what's going on in your life. Miss you!