.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Same Time, Same Place
These past couple weeks my family has been so blessed. Not only did my parent come back into town to see all of us crazy kids and grandkids but also for, drum roll please... My older brother Josh, who is in the Army serving in Afghanistan, was able to go on leave for two weeks and he was able to bring his son with him. Eli just turned two this past December, and this visit was the first time I've seen my brother in almost three years and the first time seeing Eli ever. Needless to say it's been a wonderful couple of weeks. While Josh was here he asked me if I would take some pictures of he and Eli, I of course said "yes". Josh we all love you so much and are so grateful for the time away from your family you spend serving our country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Those turned out sooo cute! Eli has such a great smile. I'm excited for our next photo shoot :)
Good job with the pictures Rachael! Keep it up!!
hey girl! I am so sorry that it took me forever to get back to you. I seriously read your post and then forgot about it for awhile until today.... SO i wanted to let you know that I did get it. call me and I can tell you what I did. I have normal insurance through my work and then I got on a supplemental insurance as well. My number is 801-809-1996
Post a Comment