Friday, January 22, 2010
My first Photo Shoot
So I had my first photo shoot on New Years Eve. I know what your thinking, "New Years Eve was a while ago." I know, I know I'm a little behind on my blogging. It was so much fun having my first shoot with my sister and niece, and even though I was kinda' nervous I think the pictures turned out pretty great. Mary liked them so much that she's asked me to do her family portrait. So needless to say I'm pretty excited, but just as nervous. Thank you Mary and Ellie for being my guinea pigs, you were wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I do love how they turned out! I'm way stoked about the family pics! No need to be nervous, your great!
Thanks for doing it!
I didn't know that you were doing photography! How fun! The pictures are super cute. You did a fabulous job! :)
Post a Comment