Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday

It's already that time again. Time for the crisp Fall air, the changing leaves, and of course Jared's and Pat's birthdays. Although Jared's Birthday is on Tuesday the thirteenth, and Pat's is on Wednesday the fourteenth, we decided to do a combined Birthday dinner over this past weekend on Saturday. We had dinner at Jasmine, a Chinese restaurant, over by the "ex" Cotton Wood Mall. We were very fortunate to have the whole family there to celebrate with us. I never knew how much I would enjoy being part of a big family until I married into one. I am so grateful to be part of this wonderful loving family and I look forward to all of the Holidays and Birthdays to come.


Jason, Jared and Myself


Aunt Terri, Uncle Lee and their Son Matthew


Pat and Dirk


Kyle and Nicole


Brandon and Marci


Brandon and Marci's little girl Katie


Little Katie Bug and Cameron


Sean and Lianna


Sean and Lianna's Son Cameron


Sean and Lianna's Son Tyler

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Hey Rachel!
Looks like a fun birthdy dinner! Tell Jared Happy Birthday! You always look so cute! We miss you! Hope you guys are doing well!

Mary said...

How fun! I love going to eat with lots of people. Looks like you had a great time.