So after many long months of waiting my favorite holiday finally arrived! Every year I look forward to the crisp cold weather, the fall leaves and Halloween, and every year I'm lucky enough to celebrate with those I love. This year we were so fortunate to have a few new people to enjoy the fun holiday with. As you all know Sean and Lianna were blessed with a new little boy this last March, Tyler. So the brilliant mastermind Lianna is, thought that Cameron and Tyler would be cute little animals,and sure enough she was right. Cameron was the cutest monkey, and Tyler was the cutest zebra I'd ever seen. Happy first Halloween Tyler! Brandon and Marci always with impeccable taste had Katie dressed up as a bumble bee and she was absolutely the sweetest honey collector I've ever laid my nose on. Nicole brought the second newest person to celebrate Halloween with us this year. Her cute friend Chelsea, and might I say she pulled off the Queen of Hearts better than I've ever seen. Nicole also brought over her sweet boyfriend, Kyle. They came as a Spartan King and Queen, and don't they look stunning? Jared dressed up as Michael Meyers, again. I told him that I didn't want to have almost the same pictures as last year considering he was the same thing last year. Oh well I guess he just doesn't value Halloween in the same crazy way I do. Winding down, Jason brought our third newest member to our annual "Family Halloween Party", Kim. Kim and Jason have been dating for almost two months now, and I think I speak for the whole family when I say "we love her". Jason came as an escaped mental patient and cute little Kim came as a beautiful witch. Last but certainly not least Jason and Jared wanted to head over to Kyle's house and scare his younger sister Brittney and some of her friends. To make a long story short it didn't work out to well, but while we were there I saw kyle's even younger sister cute little Courtnee. Coincidentally she was dressed as the same thing I was, a candy corn witch. So I of course I had to get a picture with her since she's so stinking cute. Well to wrap it up it was such a fun evening and I'm so glad that we could all spend it together.

My hubby Michael Meyers and I

The two sweetest Candy Corn Witches, Courtnee, Kyle's little sister and Myself

I'm standing with the sexiest Queen of Hearts Chelsea and Greek Goddess Nicole

The hottest Greek couple, Kyle and Nicole

Kim and I, the two Witches

The spookiest Witch and escaped Mental Patient, Kim and Jason

The prettiest Spartan Princess with the sweetest Bumble Bee, Katie

Nanny holding the cutest monkey and zebra in the world, Cameron and Tyler
1 comment:
I LOVE Halloween too! I love your costume! So cute, I might just have to borrow it next year :)
Post a Comment