Thursday, May 29, 2008

Las Vegas


Jared and I went to Las Vegas back in March for my 21st. birthday with our friends Aimee and Tyler. I know that it's a little late to be posting about something that happened two and a half months ago but ya know I'm new at this whole blogging thing. This was my first actual trip down to Vegas, we'd stayed there overnight just passing through but this was the real deal. It was a lot of fun and it was the first time Jared and I had used our camera since we got it for Christmas. So this is a picture I took of Excalibur at dusk. It was one of the funnest trips I've been on. I told Jared the next time we go we're staying in either the Belagio or the Wynn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a sweet picture. i love vegas. especially at night w all the lights & the water show at the bellagio.

Aimée said...

OOoh so much fun! That picture looks great, I love the ominous looking sky. I can't wait for our next trip together!

Anonymous said...

hey...keep adding to you blog, try this. ABC tag, check my blog for details.

Lianna Black said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I think it is really cute! I like the pic of Excalibur, it turned out really good! Vegas is always a fun time, thats for sure. I am glad you guys are having so much fun now while you can. I will link you on my page. Great blog! :)