Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Twilght Series


So over the last six months everyone I know has been trying to get me into these books and I've always just ya know smiled and nodded along just humoring them. So my friend Aimee, my friend Kristi her twin sister Jamie, and my sister Mary were all trying to get me into them untill my sister finally made me crack. She forced me to take "Twilight" home even though I told her I wouldn't read it. Little did I know I would fall madley in love with not only the story, but Edward as well! So I finished the first book in four days, the second in three and the third took me about a week. I'm not too far into the fourth, but what I've read so far I'm liking. I went to the "Breaking Dawn" party at the West Jordan Barnes & Noble with Aimee on Friday the day before it came out. We got all dressed up in our prom dresses since it was a wedding for Edward and Bella. The party itself was okay but then again we didn't stay the whole time, it was just fun dressing up and going out. I know how pathetic it must sound getting all dressed up, going to a midnight release party for a book, but im cool with being pathetic.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was there toooooooooo!!! craziness!!