Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Dark Knight

Jared and I love to see movies if there's any good movies out we'll see one just about every weekend. Jared has always been a Batman fan and loved the last one that came out, "Batman Begins". I remember watching it on mine and Jared's second date and I wasn't really feeling it. It was okay, I just thought it was slow getting into the actual Batman scene. I am however really excited about the second one "The Dark Knight". I love Heath Ledger and I'm positive that he put on an excellent last performance as the "Joker". I really enjoyed Jack Nicholson as the "Joker" in the first Batman but in my opinion he was more theatrical and added some comic relief to the movie. Heath Ledger's portrayal is more creepy and dark which I think is how the "Joker" should be. So I hope you enjoy the trailer...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

IS this when we rented it and watched it at Pat's? OR was that another movie....I can't remember!