Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Evie

If I could relive any day from my life it would be the day I became a mom. The day Evie was born was one of the happiest days of my life and nothing can compare to the joy she brings to our lives and the sweet spirit she brings into our home. One year ago today our lives changed forever, and it's been an amazing journey so far.





Evie,
your Dad and I love you more than you'll ever know. We feel like the luckiest people in the world to have you in our eternal family. Thank you so much for following our Heavenly Father's plan and coming down, our family would be so incomplete without you. You have such a strong beautiful spirit, I can't help but feel our Heavenly Father's love whenever I'm near you. It's been such a wonderful year and we hope that the next one will be just as enjoyable. Happy Birthday Little Miss!!

Love,

Mom, Dad and Kodiak  

No comments: