Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I Need Thee Every Hour


Jared and I have been truly blessed, but over the past six years that we've been married
we've also had more than our fair share of trials.
 "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted." (Matt. 5:4)
Although Jared and I have gone through several trials before, 
the most recent trial shook us both pretty hard.
I have to continually remind myself of the scripture above
 and know that with time this heartache we're feeling will get easier and eventually fade.
When I think about it I feel such sadness, which has replaced my anger.
And even though this horrible thing has happened 
I just have to keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and remember 
all the things we still have and all the wonderful blessing to come. 
As much as I can't wait for the day when I think back and don't cry over this, 
I don't want to miss a single thing till then.
 So until then I'm going to strive to enjoy every minute of every day.
I'm going to value all we have that much more 
and every day get on my knees and thank our Heavenly Father 
for all we've been blessed with. 

No comments: