Two hundred and seventy-nine...
that's how many days we've had the special blessing of Evie,
it's the number of times I've lost my temper.
It's the number of times I've felt like a complete failure as a mother
and the number of times I've pleaded with the Lord to
forgive me for not being the best mother I can be,
and the kind of mother Evie deserves.
That's the number of times I've felt defeat
and like giving up.
Two thousand seven hundred and ninety...
that's how many times I've thanked my Heavenly Father
for blessing me with the gift of motherhood
to the most beautiful girl with the biggest heart and
the sweetest spirit.
I'm one lucky Momma to be blessed with
such a one of a kind blessing.
That's the number of times I've felt defeat
and like giving up.
Two thousand seven hundred and ninety...
that's how many times I've thanked my Heavenly Father
for blessing me with the gift of motherhood
to the most beautiful girl with the biggest heart and
the sweetest spirit.
I'm one lucky Momma to be blessed with
such a one of a kind blessing.


2 comments:
your so cute and such a darling mother! She is getting so big! She grew up too quick. I have been thinking of you lots lately. Now that I am done with school and my life has slowed down a bit I NEED to see you! Remember how we are neighbors?? Call me this next week and lets go for a walk or get together and do something :)
Your a great Mom... Evie is so lucky to have you in her life!!
Post a Comment