Monday, March 26, 2012

Sitting Up, Not Spitting up

Before I start with my story I need to bring you up to speed
 on our stubborn Little Miss. 
I had been working with her every day to sit up on her own,
and every single day she would fight me on it.
She would either throw her body back when I would put her in the sitting position
or just get my hopes up by holding it for 10 seconds 
and then get lazy and fall.

Now back to my original story...

Yesterday morning I woke up so sick and I was feeling awful, 
until Jared brought in my beautiful baby girl.
He laid a blanket down on our bed to catch her constant spit up
sprawled out some toys and books and went to lay her down next to them.
But instead he put her in the sitting position and this what transpired...




That's right, she sat up all by herself!!
She just has to do things on her terms, and only when she wants to do them.
I wonder who she gets that from... 

1 comment:

Madeline Rasmussen said...

She is just so cute!! Yay for Evie!!