Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vegas Vacation

So FINALLY we got a break from everything. Jared's three brother's Sean, Jason, and Brandon each own a time share, so they pulled all their credits together and were able to book the Presidential suit in St. George and a couple units in Las Vegas for a week. So Jared, Pat, Nicole, and myself all rode down to St. George on Saturday. we were the last to arrive. Sean and Lianna and their two cute boys Cameron and Tyler, were already there, as were Brandon and Marci and their adorable little girl Kate. Unfortunately Jason got sick right before the trip so he wasn't able to make it. We stayed in St. George till Monday and drove down to Vegas for a few days, and drove back to St. George on Wednesday. It's all for the best that we didn't stay long in Las Vegas because our resort was a tad bit on the column of a " rat hole". So back to St. George we went until Thursady afternoon when headed back to Salt Lake. So here are a few pictures of our get away.



The St. George Temple


Jared and I at the Temple


Cameron and Kate taking a ride on the luggage cart


Goofing around


Me grabbing Pharaoh's Jewels


Lady Liberty at New York, New York



Outside the Venitian


Jared and I at the Shark Reefe at Mandalay Bay



Paris



The Luxor


Brandon and Marci and little Katie Bug


Jared's Dad Les and his step Mom Gale holding Tyler

4 comments:

Tim and Ashley Tappana said...

It looks like you had fun! My sister lives in Vegas, so we usually go down a couple times a year. We don't always make it to the strip cause we aren't to huge of fans...but we love mandalay bay! The aquarium there is awesome! I don't know how people live there though...its sooo hot!!! Anyway, super cute pictures! Hope all is well!

Mary said...

How fun! I want a vacation. I love Veagas & St. George. Thanks for coming to my b-day party. I know it was last minute...Alex isn't much of a planner. Love you.

Lianna Black said...

It was a fun trip! Thanks for the cute pictures!

Aimée said...

It has been way too long since I have blogged or looked at others blogs. Yours is oh so cute, I L-O-V-E it! I love your pictures from your trip, you guys are hilarious! It looks like you had a blast!