Friday, March 13, 2009
Nothing New
So I totally know I'm a BIG TIME slacker! It's just so hard to post when nothing's going on. Uhm so since I haven't posted anything since January which was a post on new year resolutions I have actually been working on the "getting into shape" goal. One saturday morning I was watching infomercial, which of course are so lame, but what else is there!? So there I was watching an add for P90X from Beach Body and I was so intrigued that I immediately text Jared asking if we could buy it. He told me that he had already heard of it and wanted to get it too. I was so excited! So he ordered it that morning while he was at work, and a week and a half later we got it. I was so psyched to get started, I went out and got the pull up bar, the resistance band and a yoga mat. I started two days after we got P90X in the mail, and I have LOVED every second of the hour long butt kicking workouts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are so funny!! I can't wait to get into shape too!!
Hey! I'm so glad your still liking it. If you guys have NOTHING to do on May 16th, drive on down to Ogden & watch me cross the finish line for the marathon:)
Post a Comment