Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year Resolutions

So of course some rediculously high percentage of people have "getting into shape" or "losing weight" as their resolutions. Which I'm totally not against because that's number one on my list. But after talking to my friend Aimee, who by the way takes amazing pictures, I've decided that I want to be better about taking pictures of us. Jared and I don't really have ANY pictures of us aside from our wedding pictures. So I've decided to be more proactive about making our own Kodak memories. Which goes hand in hand with my next resolution. Being better with my scrapbooking. I'm all caught up, which isn't hard to do considering my wedding album is all I had to do. So if you think about it all three things that I'd like to work on are all related. Losing weight will help us to look better in all the pictures I'll be taking to scrapbook. I mean if you break it down everyone wins. Happy New Year. :)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Great goals! I want to start training for a triathelon...will you do it with me? :)It will definitely help you achieve your goals, everyone wins, right?

Aimée said...

I think those are great resolutions :) I want to take more of Tyler and I because we never get any together either. I also want to display more portraits in our house since I have pictures but never do anything with them! I'm always ready for a good day of scrappin it up if you want to.