Monday, October 17, 2011

Beautiful Baby Girl

I can't even begin to describe the love I have for my baby girl. She means more to me
 than anything, and I can't help but fall in love with her
allover again every time I see her.


I love her beautiful big eyes, I love her contagious smile, 


I love her cute little belly that I kiss every time I change her, I love her gorgeous long dark hair
I love her hairy ears


I love the way she calms down when I walk into her room after she's been crying 


I love her kisses she gives me when she's hungry 


I love the cute noises she makes, I love her dainty little burps 


I love her beautiful long toes and kissing them every time I feed her


 I love how much Jared loves her and the way he lights up when he sees her 


I love the sweet spirit she has and the way it radiates through our home 


I love that she makes us strive to become better people  


I love that I'm more in love with Jared than the day I met him because he gave me her 
 and most of all I love that she's ours for all eternity. 

1 comment:

Lianna Black said...

She is so beautiful!! I love the pictures, very sweet post! :)