I had my last Dr. appointment yesterday, and he said that everything is looking and
sounding great, and that we're still on schedule for my C- Section on the 13th.
I can't believe it's almost over, and as much as
I'm ready to be done and so excited for the next part, I'm really going to
miss a lot of things about being pregnant.
I'm going to miss feeling her move around and seeing my stomach all lopsided from her
kicking back and relaxing.
It has been such an incredible experience
and I'm so grateful for how well it's gone. She is such a blessing in our lives,
and I'm so excited to start a whole new chapter with the four of us in just a few short days.
I couldn't ask for a better little family than the one we've been blessed with.
So for those of you who haven't given up on me and my sad little blog,
my next post probably won't be for a while.
But not to worry Evie will be making her big debut soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment