Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Non over Night Camping Trip

So I drove a four-wheeler for the first time ever on Saturday and I loved it!! Jared and I went on a little day camping trip with our friends on Saturday up American Fork Canyon we had a spot up in Between Tibble Fork and Silver Lake where we kinda made "camp" even though we didn't camp over night. We got a fire going pulled out the TV and DVD player for a scary movie once it got dark, unloaded the four wheelers and took off for a ride. I haven't ridden one since I was little and my older brother had rolled it on top of me. So I was a little hessitant especially with my crazy speed lovin' husband, but he was extra careful with how nervous I was. So after a while Jared and Tyler wanted me to try and made me drive one, I was reluctant, but somehow was talked into it. I was going eleven miles an hour over tiny bumps and puddles, so clearly I was out of control. It was a blast! I told Jared that we'll be getting some four wheelers of our own very soon, Im too addicted to not have some. So after we got back tor camp site we roasted some hot dogs, ate dinner and then once it got dark enough we turned on "Poltgerist". I had never seen it so we decided to watch it up in the mountains. It wasn't as creepy as I anticipated but I'm sure it would have scared the crap out of me if i was as young as Jared, Tyler and Aimee were when they first watched it. So it was a blast of a day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds so fun! and your dog is so pretty. i need to see him in real life.